Saturday 11 October 2014

Inspiration


I have watched America's Next Top Model since i was 12 years old but its only recent that i started to pay attention to detail. Every episode of ANTM educates me on famous photographers such as Yu Tsai, it shows different ways in which photographers work and communication between them and the models. This show familiarises me with different stylists, designers, catwalks, models and bloggers such as Bryanboy. Most importantly within every episode I aways have pen and paper because i write down the different looks they play with, the colours and textures, hairstyles, clothes, locations which i feel widens my creativity and teaches me that there are NO RULES in make up and it is not all about beauty. 


Beauty gurus have taken over youtube & i love it! Through youtube i have learnt how to curl hair, cut hair, colour hair and more. Whenever i want to create a look for an event YT is my teacher. There are tutorials to everything and more that teenagers and adults look for it is so amazing that beauty gurus can communicate with their viewers through social media coming up with videos to suit their needs. My favourite Youtubers are Tanya Burr, Samantha and Nic Chapman not to mention real technique brushes are AMAZING, Michelle Phan etc.

Make up 
-Love M.A.C. i am obsessed with their highlighters, bronzers, blushers and anything to do with complexion. 
-DIOR, dior airflash spray foundation is the most amazing foundation in the world. It looks like airbrushed make up.
-LOREAL. Loreal million lashes mascarra is my favourite thing in this world, i have never come across a mascara that does a better job than Loreal, it makes me sad how underrated this mascara is it beats all high end mascaras.
-Urban Decay saved my life with their all night finishing spray, THANK YOU.
other brands i like - Physicians formula, Sleek, Bobbi Brown, Nars.








No comments:

Post a Comment