Tuesday 25 November 2014

Face Charts, Clean Brushes, YT, M.A.C


                                              Face Charts & Clean Brushes


I use isopropyl alcohol to clean my brushes on most days but I like to condition them every few weeks because it leaves them so soft and smelling great. I use fairy liquid mixed with olive oil and conditioner and it does the perfect job. When my brushes are clean I feel so relaxed and happy.

Supra Colour Palette. I love this palette mainly because these colours can be used for everything, base, lips, eyes and body so it makes it so much easier. Some of the colours are dry so a wet brush or a mixing medium is very useful.
Who knew M.A.C gel liners could be used as lipstick, eyebrow fills and eyeshadows?! I love them. Practising my contemporary Elizabethan look. 





YOUTUBE. i am obsessed i cannot do my make up unless I am watching a make up related video on YT. My favourite at the moment is Eve. (Chanelette) 





No comments:

Post a Comment